Monday, April 15, 2013

My First Post

Hello - This is my first blog post. My mommy created this blog for me so that we can share all the fun science things we learn. My mommy and daddy think I know a lot for my age but I just love to learn.

When I was less than 2 years old I learned how to read. When I was three I learnt how to do math and read books. I also learnt all the planets and constellations although I dont know if I remember all of them now.

I also know and can point to any country in the world on the world map. I learnt it by myself. I love doing map puzzles. I have all the GEO puzzles my mommy got for me because I was a good kid.

With my mommy I also have my own company called kids4science.com where you can get all amazing science books and project kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment